Key challenges in global cybersecurity: Efforts and trends in EU (KCYEU-2022) Workshop
CYRENE, FISHY, and IoTAC, are organizing a joint workshop trying to track current research in cybersecurity, especially in the fields of IoT and supply chain but also open to other cybersecurity research areas and projects.
The workshop will be held on 28 March, 2022, as a remote event co-located with the DRCN conference
Call for Papers and Work-in-Progress Presentations
According to the World Economic Forum, Cybersecurity is one of the biggest concerns worldwide, being also one of the top five identified risks. The European Union is not indifferent to this concern and need, and different projects have been funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. Among these projects FISHY, CYRENE and IoTAC, are organizing a joint workshop trying to track current research in cybersecurity, especially in the fields of IoT and supplychain but also open to other cybersecurity research areas and projects. The topics identified for this workshop are, although not limited to:
- Cybersecurity certification schemes
- How to assess Risk in a Supply Chain Service?
- Identity and access management in IoT environments
- AI based attack detection
- AI attacks modelling
- Certification of IoT architectures
- Vulnerability prediction and secure software development
- Supply chain vulnerability and impact assessment
- Control access and authentication on supply of chains
- Cybersecurity prediction maintenance
- Trust and incident management on supply of chains
Authors are invited to submit original contributions that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Two types of submissions are solicited:
1. Original unpublished papers. They should be in pdf. IEEE 2-cloumn conference style, limited to six (6) pages. The DRCN 2022 conference is technically Co-Sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society. All accepted and presented papers will be included in the DRCN 2022 proceedings and will be subsequently submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication. At least one author is required to register, at the full rate (for online workshop), to present accepted papers at the conference and for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
2. Work-in-Progress presentations. One (1) page summary in Calibri 11pt style, plus no more than 10 ppt slides, sent in pdf format. The paper will not appear in IEEE Xplore and the registration for work-in-progress presentations will be different.
Submit your paper through:
- Dora Kallipolitou, Zelus P.C.
- Anna Marton, Safepay Systems
- Eva Marín Tordera, Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya
- Nelly Leligou, SYNELIXIS
- Cataldo Basile (POLITO)
- Henrique Santos (UMinho)
- Nelly Leligou (Synelixis Solutions S.A.)
- Admela Jukan (TUBS)
- Diego López (Telefónica I+D)
- Grigorios Kalogiannis (STS)
- Sergio Sánchez López (UPC)
- Danijela Tešendić (University of Novi Sad)
- Srdjan Škrbić (University of Novi Sad)
- Danijela Boberić Krstićev, (University of Novi Sad)
- Dr. Konstantinos Georgopoulos, (Research Associate, Telecommunication Systems Institute)
- Dr. Grigorios Chrysos, (Research Associate, Telecommunication Systems Institute)
- Prof Christos Douligeris (University of Piraeus)
- Prof. Erol Gelenbe (IITIS-PAN – Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics of the Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Prof. Tadeusz Czachórski (IITiS PAN – Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics of Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Dr. Mohammad Heydari (Stockholm University)
We are looking forward to receiving your latest work and welcoming you to the KCYEU-2022 Workshop! Reach out to us and share your views either by using our contact form or by following our social media accounts in Twitter and LinkedIn.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter for regular updates!
This blog is signed by: the CYRENE team
Project Coordinator: Sofoklis Efremidis
Institution: Maggioli SPA
Duration: 36 months
Participating organisations: 14
Number of countries: 10
🚨ATTENTION: 📢 New Dates for the CYRENE 2nd #Hackathon organized by #CRF! 📅16&17/02/23⌚09:00 and for 24hr 📍Remote. For more information and registration check the link: #CYRENE2ndHackathon https://t.co/MD9hBLkKotRead More
🚨ATTENTION: 📢 New Dates for the CYRENE 2nd #Hackathon organized by #CRF! 📅16&17/02/23⌚09:00 and for 24hr 📍Remote. For more information and registration check the link: #CYRENE2ndHackathon https://t.co/wsu7PjyXYNRead More
🚨ATTENTION: 📢 New Dates for the CYRENE 2nd #Hackathon organized by #CRF! 📅16&17/02/23⌚09:00 and for 24hr 📍Remote. For more information and registration check the link: #CYRENE2ndHackathon https://t.co/Zc6sOMz7S4Read More
CYRENE #OpenCall #Webinar on November 28th, 10:00 - 12:00 CET, online. learn more about the unique funding opportunity that the @CYRENE_H2020 offers to small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) Register today: to learn more https://t.co/vnNocOgdVoRead More
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 952690. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.