CYRENE's second plenary session
Last week on the 17th of February, the second plenary session of CYRENE was held virtually to discuss the project status, upcoming plans and biannual reporting as well as the project procedures refinement. It was a full day event with representation from all 14 partners, each of which presented their insights and updates so that we all remain aligned and are equipped to plan ahead. Key highlights of the information shared during the session:
- 3 External Review Boards (Ethics Advisory Board, External Advisory Board and User Advisory Board) are formed.
- The business processes of the pilot cases (Supply process in FIAT-Chrysler Automobiles and Vehicle Trasponrtat Supply chain processes in Valencia Port) are identified and modelled
- Certification related concepts is collected (see glossary for more info).
- Targets of Evaluation are defined and described
- Security Certification Schemes design plan is created
- High-level architecture is designed.
- Dissemination metrics overview is presented
- Upcoming expert’s workshop with Standardisation bodies is planned.
Project Coordinator: Sofoklis Efremidis
Institution: Maggioli SPA
Duration: 36 months
Participating organisations: 14
Number of countries: 10
📢defining Assets of the CYRENE automotive pilot infrastructure have been elaborated! This allows us to define the attack graphs and the related mitigation strategies. More info in the blog post at: #CYRENEAutomotivePilotRead More
Want to stay informed on the progress and achievements of the @CYRENE_H2020 project? Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated. Register now: #ICTsecurity #supplychain #cyrene https://t.co/VkUmHMwOO6Read More
📢 #CYRENE project started collaborating with the EU Horizon Result Booster! This important initiative will empower the Exploitation and Business Strategy of our 13 Key Exploitable Results! Stay tuned! #CYRENE #EXPLOITATIONRead More
Want to stay informed on the progress and achievements of the @CYRENE_H2020 project? Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated. Register now: #ICTsecurity #supplychain #cyrene https://t.co/m9Ik8wZQ0wRead More
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 952690. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.