CYRENE's second plenary session
Last week on the 17th of February, the second plenary session of CYRENE was held virtually to discuss the project status, upcoming plans and biannual reporting as well as the project procedures refinement. It was a full day event with representation from all 14 partners, each of which presented their insights and updates so that we all remain aligned and are equipped to plan ahead. Key highlights of the information shared during the session:
- 3 External Review Boards (Ethics Advisory Board, External Advisory Board and User Advisory Board) are formed.
- The business processes of the pilot cases (Supply process in FIAT-Chrysler Automobiles and Vehicle Trasponrtat Supply chain processes in Valencia Port) are identified and modelled
- Certification related concepts is collected (see glossary for more info).
- Targets of Evaluation are defined and described
- Security Certification Schemes design plan is created
- High-level architecture is designed.
- Dissemination metrics overview is presented
- Upcoming expert’s workshop with Standardisation bodies is planned.
Project Coordinator: Sofoklis Efremidis
Institution: Maggioli SPA
Duration: 36 months
Participating organisations: 14
Number of countries: 10
Organizations involved in supply chains should be aware of various attacks and threats they can face. Here you can find some examples of supply chain attacks: https://t.co/IfIYNCnGdYRead More
Data from various Japanese government entities has reportedly been stolen by hackers. Among the impacted are the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism; the Cabinet Secretariat; and Narita Airport. #focalpointsprl #cyrene_h2020 #governmentattackRead More
Our third plenary meeting was completed today. #Alignment is always key to project success and despite the difficulties the current limited traveling has brought, we are doing our best to keep the drum beat steady! Many thanks to everyone for their contributions!🙌 https://t.co/pJmV4ry0GNRead More
The third plenary session of CYRENE was just completed for the day! Many fruitful discussions that help progress the the project and more to come tomorrow. Stay tuned for an overview of the event coming soon! 🙂Read More
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 952690. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.