CYRENE is attending ENISA Cybersecurity Certification Conference
December 7th, 2020
Cybersecurity certification is a global trade and trust instrument. ENISA is developing candidate cybersecurity certification schemes under the EU Cybersecurity Act and will guide public and private stakeholders in implementing and complying to these schemes.
This conference will provide updates and insights on:
- ENISA, European Commission and EU Presidency work and plans on cybersecurity and certification.
- Latest developments on requested and future certification schemes.
- Work of the Ad Hoc Working Groups that assisted in design of the two requested schemes so far, Common Criteria and Cloud Services.
- Public and private stakeholders´ schemes implementation.
- International Outlooks on IoT standards, a labelling scheme plus certification and assurance.
Aiming to enhance the security, privacy, resilience, accountability and trustworthiness of Supply Chains through the specification of Security Certification Schemes, CYRENE consortium finds this conference extremely relevant and useful. We are looking forward to it, sharing our take aways and incorporating useful information in the implementation of the CYRENE solution.
Project Coordinator: Sofoklis Efremidis
Institution: Maggioli SPA
Duration: 36 months
Participating organisations: 14
Number of countries: 10
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 952690. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.